- Location of work: Zhejiang - zhoushan - Dinghai
- Number of people to be recruited:1
- Nature of work:Full time
- Age limitation for work:3-5 years
- Educational background:Regular college
- Time of issue: 2021-03-20
Description of position:
1. After boarding the ship, obtain the relevant maneuvering data and performance of the pilot vessel from the captain in time, and provide the captain with a safety plan for entering and leaving the dock.
2. At the request of the captain, inform the captain of the water features and topography of the ship entering and leaving the port.
3. Assist the captain and direct the ship to enter and leave the dock, control the speed of the ship entering and leaving the port, channel, and berthing, and grasp the water flow, wind direction/force, berth water depth, berthing angle, tugboat and mooring workers' cooperation, etc. .
4. Familiar with ship repair and building industry;
5. Have an operating certificate issued by the maritime department or hold three or more maritime certificates;
6. Vocational technical secondary school or above in navigation;
7. More than three years of work experience as a pilot;
8. Under 45 years old.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone